The SW0235MG is a metal-geared, and digital servo. It is a fast large scale servo and capable of operating on high voltage.
- Ideal for 1/5 scale off road and large scale aircraft applications
- Strong metal gear train for added durability.
- Good torque and speed for a nice balance.
- Capable of operating on high voltage.
- Torque @6v - 28.0kg/388.8oz-in
- Torque @7.4v - 35.0kg/486.1oz-in
- Speed @6v - 0.18 sec/60 deg
- Speed @7.4v - 0.15 sec/60 deg
- Dimensions L x W x H (mm): 65.8 x 30.0 x 57.4
- Weight: 200.0g
- Operating Temperature: 14° - 122°F (-10° - 50°C)
- Running Current (no load): 150mA @6.0V, 180mA @7.4V
- Stall Current (at locked): 7500mA @6.0V, 9000mA @7.4V
- Idle Current: 5mA @4.8V, 5mA @6.0V
- Wire Length: 200 ± 5mm
- Output Gear Spline: 15 Tooth
- Bearings: 2BB
- Operating Travel: 100° (1000 → 2000 µ second)
- Neutral Position: 1500 µ second
- Pulse Width Range: 800 → 2200 µ second
- Maximum Travel: Appx 130° (900 → 2100 µ second)
- Refresh Rate: 240 Hz
- Motor Type: Brushed