The ARRMA Infraction was designed for the intermediate to Advanced RC driver. It’s great for someone who is looking for
a high-performance street vehicle.
• The first resto-mod street basher truck, with the versatility to run on- and off-road.
• Capable of 80+ MPH (129+ km/h) speeds with 6S power and the included speed pinion.
• 4X4 traction — can be run on asphalt, gravel, smooth dirt, or short grass.
• DESIGNED FAST and DESIGNED TOUGH.
KEY PRODUCT FEATURES
• Classic truck body comes screen-printed, trimmed and decaled
• Customizable wing allows you to tune downforce just how you want it
• Full-width front splitter balances front vs. rear distribution of downforce
• Rear diffuser helps generate downforce
• 3mm plate, 6061-T6 anodized aluminum chassis
• Center chassis brace for maximum durability
• Adjustable front and rear body mounts
• Easy-access sliding motor mount for quick motor removal
• Dual XL battery trays
• Waterproof receiver box
• Heavy-duty servo saver
• Heavy-duty 4X4 drivetrain
• Durable steel drive shafts
• Center diff for improved handling on loose or slippery surfaces
• All-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals
• Easy-access diff module with 5-bolt center diff removal
• Independent suspension
• Big bore aluminum oil-filled adjustable shocks
• Black-anodized aluminum front and rear shock towers
• 5-Spoke wheels and all-road dBoots® Hoons tires
• Super-durable wheel hubs for strength
• Hub nut O-rings
• SpektrumTM DX2E ActiveTM radio
• Spektrum DSMRTM SRS6000 receiver w/AVC® Active Vehicle ControlTM
• ADS-15M waterproof* metal-geared servo
• BLX4074 2050Kv brushless motor
• BLX185 waterproof* ESC (*For details on waterproof standards, please refer to the product instruction manuals)
• 2-year limited warranty (see website for details)
Completion Level: Ready-to-Run
Length: 27.36 in (695mm)
Width: 12.20 in (310mm)
Height: 7.87 in (200mm)
Weight: 10.56 lb (4.8 kg)
Ground Clearance: 0.59 in (15mm) &nb